Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 19:29 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something about the season
Not gonna lie, I'm only just checking in the results and standings these days. Right now we're 2-2 and not so certain position. The biggest problem with this team is forwards it seems like. Just 4 goals in same amount of games is never gonna do anything. An interesting moment - despite already suffering 2 losses, Elmis somehow managed to grab a player of the game nod three times. For once he has shown a strong start and perhaps this might be his year to top the goalkeeper hierarchy before he becomes a certified old head. Not so sure if he can really keep this up though. I have to hope he can hang. The team certainly need some wins to take something...like defending a bronze. 

Other than that, nothing much new here. Except Cata somehow rebounding from that sad last season so far. I thought they were so done, but I guess their farm produced some quality players. That's the only explanation I can come up with cause I don't know what roster do they have anyways. Also Reykjavik still leading, but that's under ''nothing changed'' stuff. Things getting bit boring with the same team getting the leadership not gonna lie. I request a change of approach and disband that team as a whole.