Forum Clock: 2024-05-16 07:51 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gerd Klose and Hollywood
Hollywood has made the decision to call up Gerd Klose after drafting him in this past draft. Hollywood has gone in the direction of full rebuild and has drafted 11 players this past draft with quite a few being called up while the others will be staying down in Kaapstad. Gerd Klose, when arriving in Hollywood was asked how this will impact his career, and if he’s going to be starting or coming off the bench. He was quoted with this to say, “Hollywood is very fluid right now, with a lot of moving pieces. I just know that they need my help in the big leagues and I plan to do everything I can to make sure that happens. If it’s coming off the bench, so be it. If it’s starting, so be it. I just know what I can bring to the table and to the club and I’m ready to show everyone that passing on me was a mistake. Hollywood is ready to start rebuilding and ready to show the world that this draft class was the best since the beginning of the league.” Looks like Gerd Klose has a lot of big ideas for his stay in Hollywood and he wants to impact the league.

209 Words