Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 10:10 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khabiri on his way to the SSL.
"With the 9th pick in the season 14 SSL Prospect Draft, CA Buenos Aires select the Iranian Goalkeeper Misagh Khabiri from the Sydney City academy."

The day has finally come, where Khabiri's dreams can turn to fruition. After what was a decent season for the Irani keeper in the academy, he was more than happy to be taken by a team that could immediately use someone of his talents in the Majors. Some of his stats from his season with Sydney City are:

Fifteen Appearances, an average of almost seven rating per game, six lost games, a single clean sheet, Forty goals conceded, and Seventy one saves which means he had a 64% save rate, that was way below his expected save percentage at 82%. Khabiri took some time to talk to one of the reporters after he got word that he was drafted earlier than he expected.

"Well...I don't even know what to say really. I'm extremely excited to be heading to Argentina and making my mark there. I know that I've not had the best statistics in the academy but I will say my contributions to the team don't show up on the stat sheet. Don't doubt me because in due time, I will show the world what I can do."