Forum Clock: 2024-05-20 07:01 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QSW: Catching up with Zhihao
Qingdao Soccer Weekly
Once again astute journalist Peng was able to catch up with Montreal midfielder Wang Zhihao.

Reporter Peng: It’s been awhile since our last talk Zhihao, now that you’ve had some time, how do you reflect on last season?
Wang Zhihao: I think our team played some respectable football, but still have a long ways to go. We met expectations across the board, but we want to keep improving and prove our hardwork.

Reporter Peng: You we’re voted as one of the best central midfielders in the league in your rookie year, how much does that recognition mean to you?
Wang Zhihao: I think its nice for sure, but I am nothing without such great teammates around me. Everything I can accomplish is in part their effort to, so any accolades are just as much on their shoulders as mine.

Reporter Peng: Speaking of teammates, you have a lot of new players around you in Montreal, what are your thoughts on the new rookies?
Wang Zhihao: I think many of them have the drive needed to succeed, players like Schmidt are always wanting to do extra practice, which only helps motivate the rest of us. They are all talented and I hope to help them show off their skills soon.

Reporter Peng: Any finals thoughts or comments to your fans back in China?
Wang Zhihao: I hope to continue good performances for Montreal to make everyone proud. Thank you to everyone who supports me, I will continue to play hard for you every game.