Forum Clock: 2024-05-12 03:42 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Jeeves Pulls the Plug
It was an honor being part of the inaugural class in this league, @Will3 thank you for bringing me on initially to be part of Cairo who has a strong start winning the Season 1 Championship and having a really wonderful time with their friendly rivalry with Catalunya @trëlla you did a great job breathing life into that locker room.  @roastpuff your player was cracked and is always a good time being on the same team as you. I'd also like to thank Buenos Aires for welcoming onto their team with welcome arms. It was a blast being a competitive team winning the SSL cup S9 and another championship in Season 10.  @r1c3bowl22 what can I say, other than I played my entire career with you while I was around and it was a great time. @slothfacekilla@retuperkele @Runningman434 Thank you for the great times! I tend to ignore posting a retirement list of people because there are definitely people I will forget to include that are very deserving of praise and a nod, but I've been drinking so we're sending it...To all the GMs that reached out to me for free agency thank you, you are the real MVPs and making the players feel wanted and you are a huge reason why the league works. @Aenir <3

It's been a pleasure! Glad to suit up alongside you for so many games. Big love
[Image: BecVoHU.gif]

Jeeves! One of the best the league has ever seen!
Here is a little recap for your career.

2x 1st Division Champion (including S1)
1x Cup Champion
4x TOTY in the 1st Division
1x Golden Eye Winner (most assists)

255 Matches Played across all competitions
22x Player of the Match
14 Goals / 68 Assists
765 Key Passes
184 Chances Created

One heck of a career!
@fútboliscool