Forum Clock: 2024-09-18 20:39 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Disappointing Season, To Champions
What a whirlwind of a season. If you were to ask me at the start of the season, where I thought Buenos Aires would end up in league play, I would have told you a top 3 team. But it was evident from the start that we were just not clicking yet as a unit. Some blowouts and just bad performances all around. Also giving up late goals in the 85 minute or later was just heartbreaking. We did however, have some bounce back games and found our rhythm as a team. But unfortunately, we just couldn't dig ourselves out of the early hole we put ourselves in. I thought our goalie Khabiri stood on their head and kept us in many games that we just couldn't find an answer in goals for. Old man Edward Van Der Sloth was a great rookie mentor and helped Sean O'Leary acclimate to the majors speed and style of play. I think if you asked anyone in that locker room, they would tell you he is the heartbeat of that team. And it was only right for him to score the lone goal that would crown Buenos Aires cup final champions. I guess in the end this team figured it out and made history.

BA
[Image: 0HMDG8L.png]
Thanks to @sulovilen