Forum Clock: 2024-07-01 18:00 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tor! Exclusive: Big Leagues - Siilver Druid
user posted image

Born in Bern, Switzerland, the Swiss-national has been waiting for his opportunity to enter into the prestigious Simulation Soccer League (SSL). He has been climbing the ranks of the national amateur league, and through blood, sweat, and tears he has finally caught the eye of the scouts in the major leagues.

Siilver Druid said, “Ja, I sink ze hard work haz paid off. I haf been in tolks wit several teams und I hope to debut in ze SSL soon. It wood be a dream come true!”

Despite his success in the amateur leagues, Druid recognizes that he still has a long way to go.

“Ja, I know zat ze real challenge starts now as ze profis are a completely different level. I am confident in my skills but know zat zere is a lot of room for improvements. We will just have to wait und see, ja?”

Despite his determination to get into professional football, Druid’s family have not always been supportive. Druid’s father, an anesthesiologist, and mother, a florist, have always thought that his time should be spent elsewhere. However, after his success and prospect at joining the SSL, they have given him their entire blessings and support.

“Ja, Vater und Mami alvays sought zat I should be more serious and focus on my career, but I don’t sink zey realize that that is exactly vat I have been doing.”

Looking to the future, Druid hopes that he can support whichever team decides to sign him as best he can. He is known to set up plays for others and direct the flow of the game in the offensive end. He has also had success taking long shots outside the box making him a surprising a secret weapon for any team he is on.

Whether or not he lands on your team, you will want to keep an eye out for Siilver Druid.