Forum Clock: 2024-10-01 21:42 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new chapter...
I kept hearing "You can't do this", I kept hearing "You will not make it", I kept hearing "You are a little boy"... I got dragged down whenever I had the chance to shine, whenever I did something good. I never heard a praise for my good actions, but I always was the first one to hear all the moans for when a bad thing happened. All I did was get my head down, train as hard as I can, give my 110% in each game to try and shut all those haters that wanted the worst from me.

And here I am! I finally made it to the big stage. All that work I did finally paid off. And I am absolutely more than ready for this. Catalunya seems like a great team and we have the same aspirations and goals with my manager, Mr. Busquets. From what I heard, the team is more capable than they have shown in their results, and since we are out of the cup, we are gonna give our focus on having a great production in the league and clinch as high of a position as we can. I am very excited to meet my new team and my new teammates, learn how they work, learn the ropes of the league and hopefully my first year is gonna leave a great remark both for my player and for the team of Catalunya. After all, they trusted me, a rather uncut gem, to lead their bench and be a rotational piece of them, so I ought to pay back even more. And what I've learned is to show how much I am thankful for that trust by my performances in the field. So, I am starting my new chapter, the league better take notice... I am coming!

(yeah I am not signed yet, but I 100% will)