Forum Clock: 2024-06-24 04:43 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Biography [Open to All Players]
[Image: 113.vresize.350.350.medium.45.png]

You are about to read the introductory story of Belgian footballer, Jean-Claude Goddamn, from this point on, known as JCGD. It is a story of determination, talent and a drive to succeed, in order to reach a lifelong goal of playing professional football.

JCGD was born in Antwerp, Belgium to Hank and Greta Goddamn who were both talented amateur athletes in their younger years. Obviously inheriting his parent's good genes, JCGD excelled at most of the sports he played as a child. Football however, was always his favorite and the one that he dedicated the most practice time to. He obviously followed the Belgian National team, but his favorite player was Zinedine Zidane of France, an attacking midfielder with a sense of flair and all-out attack. Even as a child, JCGD wanted to emulate this style of play. He trained hard, both physically and mentally, in order to be the best that he could be.

Around the age of 17, JCVD was playing for his local side in Antwerp, when he was informed that a few scouts from the newly emerging SSL would be coming to training to assess the players, having been informed by a former Belgian player, Vincent Kompany that the talent level in Antwerp was at an all-time high. That season, JCGD had scored a ridiculous 68 goals and played an integral part of his teams title run. Of the scouts that came to the ground a week later, Cairo's Mohammed Al-Haradi was impressed by what he saw and approached JCGD and his family with an offer to sign with Cairo City in the SSL's Division 2. Although Cairo wasn't exactly a powerhouse in the SSL, JCGD saw an incredible opportunity to advance and begged his parents to allow him to move to Egypt to pursue his dream. They relented and he found himself playing in 17 games , scoring 8 goals and an assist in Season 9. He would follow that up with another 17 appearances scoring 6 goals and an assist in Season 10. His career in the SSL was underway, and was the beginning of his football career.

Jean-Claude Goddamn Player Page

APPROVED @BUM® - I love when these stories keep their geographic sense of place.
[Image: jcgdreyk500.png]

Player page: https://forum.simulationsoccer.com/showt...p?tid=5281

[Image: Ilya-Prusikin.jpeg]

Ilya Prusikin might look familiar to you, and if he does, you are probably right. He is known for a lot of things, being born in a village in Siberia, Prusikin always looked for a way to escape the grim atmosphere of having to live there, he's more of a big city person, he wants to have some live around him. In order to become famous he actually started doing things on the internet ever since a young age, he produced web shows, he made vlogs, see him as an early influencer. Where his career really took off, was by creating the band Little Big, where he is now touring the world with, but being known in the music world is not nearly enough for him, in his music video's he can be and dress however he wants too, but the audience remains the same. And if there is one thing Ilya does not like, is things staying the same. He needed to do something out of the box and decided to enroll in the SSL academy, to follow in the footsteps of many great soccer players. A whole new world to discover for him, but will he actually be any good, that's up to others to decide, but Ilya knows one thing, he believes he is good, even though he never hit a ball in his life. He sees Roberto Carlos take a free kick and thinks he can do it aswell, as he claims it 'the video was added to make the free kick look good'. So teams be warned if you try to draft this character, he believes none of this league stuff is real and it is all scripted.

It will be curious to see how Prusikin's career will unfold in the league, but the fans surely will be entertained by his shenanigans on the pitch.

Words: 312

APPROVED @OrbitingDeath - may he enjoy a good script.

My name is William Williams and I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. Since I was a child I always wanted to join the SSL, and while I always wanted to wear the crest of an SSL club, more importantly, I wanted to be the star goalkeeper that changes the outcome of a match. I have trained tirelessly from a young age to get to where I am, but I am not quite there yet. I have tried out many times for the academies affiliated with the SSL, but have not found luck. Always some critique to my game that the managers could not see past. I have been playing near my hometown in Detroit in a league of U18. Nothing major, but big enough to be supported by the local communities. While most of the players are amateurs, some academy hopefuls do play here, like me. I always felt I was a step ahead of them though, unfortunately, it did not always show. Being a keeper, a young keeper, is a lot of pressure. The mental strain during the games can be a hard thing to overcome, but the love of the game always kept me coming. So here I am, a 16.5 year old goalkeeper wondering, “What's next?” The community clubs do have an adult league that can be competitive, but it is not a pro league. I want to be a pro. I want this to be my job. The drive is there and I know I can be a star keeper, I just need to get that one chance to prove it. The SSL league play is already underway, and I have noticed that the academy teams are still scouting and recruiting players. One more chance to make an academy team before I become an adult and the chances of making a team drop considerably.  [311]

William Williams - GK

APPROVED @Xotcin - mental strain is half the fun of writing a keeper's story.